Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So much lobster, so little you need to do to it

To make it delicious. I remembered what Rachael Ray always says,"Hold the Mayo"...so I really tried. Used only a dab to quickly coat the lobster, but not overpower it because the lobster still tastes awesome. The bread was just toasted with a little bit of butter. When I run out of lobster I'm going to really miss this late night snack luxury, because though we spent $250 on lobster for my birthday, it is nice to be able to go to the fridge 2 days later and find a container filled with lobster meat that I can use generously between two crispy pieces of bread. I wasn't picky with the quality of the picture because quite honestly I just wanted to hurry up and eat the damn thing. :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh, I love lobster and this picture has me drooling! Mmmm.... so good!